* The idea of mobile messages respects the privacy of your information, and will never sell or leak your personal information to any other party without your prior permission or for purely legal purposes.
* The user is fully responsible for maintaining the privacy and confidentiality of his passwords and data. The user should exercise caution in the information he discloses, if the user voluntarily discloses any information of his own (eg on message boards, or via e-mail), other users may view and use it.
In the event of any changes in the policy adopted by Fikrah for mobile messages with regard to the privacy of information, these changes will be published on the site for users to see.
* You undertake not to send SPAM messages to numbers you do not know or whose owners did not allow you to contact them, or to send random or serial numbers .. In this case, the laws of the Communications and Information Technology Commission will apply to you .. In addition, in the event of your violation, we will freeze your account directly without any prior warning and without Any compensation until you prove the opposite of the violation by proving, if you impersonate a company, for example, that you are actually a representative of this company and the company has allowed you to send on its behalf.. or in the event of sending SPAM messages.. to prove that you know the owner of the number and that he does not mind receiving your messages.
* You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and you will refrain from sending or broadcasting any material through this site that would infringe or infringe the rights of others or limit or prevent their use of this site, or that would involve an illegal matter, threatening, abusive, slanderous, infringing on the privacy of others, the copyrights of others, using obscene words, insulting or violating Islam or sanctities, or for any other reason unacceptable, or would encourage Committing a crime or an offense that entails civil liability or is in violation of any law.
* The site is not responsible for the delay or loss of messages in the following cases:
1. Writing mobile numbers incorrectly
2. The non-availability of the text messaging service, the language used, or the incompatibility of the receiver's mobile
3. Lack of mobile network coverage on the receiver's mobile or outside the coverage area
* In the event that the customer requests to cancel the service and get his money back, we will return the remaining amount to him (after calculating the value of the points he has consumed)
SMS Classification and Measures to Reduce SPAM Issued by the Communications and Information Technology Commission ...
First: Classification of Messages:
A- Warning messages: messages with high priority and warning content sent to all users in all or some regions of the Kingdom, by specialized government agencies.
B- Awareness messages: messages with educational or guiding content sent to all users (or specific categories of them) by legal entities such as governmental or semi-governmental agencies, banks, hospitals, schools, universities, etc., provided that they are not promoted through these Messages or aims for profit, directly or indirectly, and donations are not collected through them or reminded of them.
C- Service messages: Messages with service content sent to a specific user for the purpose of submitting a personal or automated notification such as hospital appointments or banking operations, or for the purpose of electronic authentication to confirm his possession of the mobile number.
D- Personal messages: Messages addressed from a specified user number to another specified number, and do not have commercial or marketing content.
C- Promotional messages are messages of a marketing or commercial nature or to collect or remind donations.
Second: Procedures for dealing with types of messages
1- In type (C) of message classification, the sender's name (Tag Name) must contain the suffix -Ad after the name of the sending party to indicate the nature of its advertising content.
2- It is forbidden to send messages of type (b) and (c) from ten in the evening until seven in the morning.